Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Effaced and Dialated

OK this is definitely not the most flattering picture ever taken of me. But I am amazed how huge I look. Yikes!
Anyway, at my last doctor's appointment, which was a week ago as of this post, the doctor said I was 50% effaced and almost 1 centimeter dilated. Yay! However, I almost wish that they would have found no action happening. At least before I went in for my appointment I wasn't expecting anything to happen. I just assumed that my due date would come and go with no baby and I would have to schedule the C-section. Now I have this hope that I may have go into labor early. Each day that goes by I am more and more disappointed that the little guy is still inside.

I am just scared that when I go in for my appointment tomorrow that I will have actually gone backwards meaning I am no longer dilated or effaced at all. I am starting to think that the C-section was a better option for me since I like to plan things out. :o)

1 comment:

Cassy said...

I will be thinking good labor pain thoughts for you! haha!