Saturday, January 29, 2011

Family Saturday

Family Time!  We went to Counrty Inn for breakfast this morning.  It was so nice to get out and just spend some time together.  Nice to just enjoy a meal without having to prepare it or clean up after. :o) 

Funny story about breakfast, Dave ordered OJ and when the server brought it to the table he set it at, what he thought was, a safe distance from Lincoln.  Well Linc was playing with a menu and decided to throw/slide the menu across the table and it hit the glass just right and knocked it over.  The glass was full and Dave jumped up and all I could think of to do was find something to clean it up with.  So I handed him a wipee...Dave gave me a blank look and said, "What am I supposed to do with this?"  LOL  I was just trying to help.

No comments: