Thursday, January 13, 2011

A little miscalculation...

Ahhhh!!!!!!  I am so mad at myself.

I have been doing "Making the Cut" for about two weeks.  Things are going great, I have lost 3 pounds so far.  Yay! 

I am able to comfortably eat within my calories each day.  I am making better food choices and eating a ton healthier than I was before.  I still have a HUGE sweet tooth but I am able to still have a little treat at night (thank goodness for skinny cow sandwhiches and healthy choice fudge bars).  :) 

So why am I so mad at myself...

Anthony, asked me what the calculation was to figure out your BMR.  So I was telling him the calculation and I said you add this number to this number and then you add...wait...you subtract this number...  Oh crap!

Yup, I have been eating about 1700 calories a day and I was supposed to be eating just under 1400.  Good Bye Skinny Cows...

Overall, it was probably better that this happened to get me used to the restricted way of eating a little at a time.

No comments: