Today mom and I got together and made the invitations. We started with a couple ideas I had in my head and came up with this.
Mom and I were super excited and thought it turned out really cute. But then came the reality that it took over a half and hour to cut out the red embellishments and even longer to try and peel them off the cutting mat. Boo! So we went back to the drawing board and picked another corner embellishment.
I think they turned out super cute and I am so glad that we got them done.
The new thing I learned during this project is that spray adhesive works WONDERFULLY with frilly little pieces. Just spray the back side and voila it is just like a sticker...well kind of. Haha!