Saturday, August 2, 2014

Ashley's 20 Birthday

I can't believe Ashley is 20!  Yikes!

So glad we got to help celebrate by having dinner, cake and ice cream, and watching her open presents.

Dinner was quite eventful, a friendly neighborhood wasp wanted a little taste of everyone's steak.  I was so proud of myself for staying calm...and then going inside to eat my steak.  Haha!

Michelle did a great job on the cake, it was delicious and Ashley's favorite color!  Awesome!


The kids had a blast making "pixi dust" out of sidewalk chalk. They collected it and put it in little Ziploc bags all the while getting chalk handprints and footprints all over the place.  Grandma was real excited about that.


Dave's sister, Jen, and I decided a few months ago to get Ashley a Lululemon hoodie for her birthday.  I have been wanting to give it to her ever since we bought it, I had to hide it in my closet so that I would stop thinking about it.

She loved it.  She said, "I am finally part of the club!"  Haha!


So cute!  Happy Birthday Ashley!


No comments: