Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bandwagon? What bandwagon?

I have totally fallen off the blogging bandwagon. I was doing so good too. Well, all I can do is do better. :o)

We (Payton and I) have had a pretty good week. We had a play date at Jessica's house on Monday, a dentist appointment for yours truely on Tuesday, Gage's Birthday party on Wednesday, and nothing but relaxation today.

Payton really enjoys going on little walks. Forget the stroller she wants to walk herself and explore. Depending on how you look at it, unfortunately or fortunately, she can't really just walk by herself yet so someone needs to be holding her hand, which means someone is bent over for a very long time... We have a good time. Monday we just did a little walk out to get the mail and on our way back it started to rain. She thought the rain was pretty cool. Dave and I let it get her hair wet just enough to put it in a mohawk. :o) She will hate us for these pictures one day I am sure.

At my dental appointment on Tuesday I was told I need to have my wisdom teeth removed. Fun for me. I am set to get dumber on March 27th. I believe that is just a week after my friend Jessica is getting dumber. :o) Fun times.

Gage's Birthday Party was a hoot. I love watching babies play together. It is so funny to see their reaction when another baby takes the toy they were playing with. I can't believe Gage is 1 already. My how time flys.

Today my mom came over for breakfast. We have french toast. Yummy! I am so glad to live so close to my parents. I love talking to and spending time with my mom.

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

We will have so much Non-fun commiserating. hehe!