Monday, March 16, 2009

Giggles, Stairs, and Vomit

Payton has been sick the last couple of days which hasn't been fun. It is so hard when you do not know what is wrong. I wish I could just make her feel better.

Today after I had tried feeding her lunch, she really wanted to try and drink out of my glass. I went a head and let her try. Every time I brought the glass up to her mouth she would start giggling. I love the sound of her laugh. In between giggles she would put her hand in the glass and try to pull out the ice cubes. It was fun, I don't know how long we sat there playing with the glass of water but we both ended up with ice water down the front of us.

Payton has also become very interested in the stairs. Well, our sick little baby has decided that climbing the stairs is no big deal. She can and has climbed the stair several times. I had to keep an eye on her before but now I really have to keep an eye on her. The little stinker will head straight for the stairs.

Dave has come down with the flu. He woke up this morning to a case of violent vomiting. I felt so bad for him he looked horrible all day. I have never seen him so miserable. Keep us in your prayers that Dave will get better soon, that I will not get it, and that I will be able to sleep in my own bed again instead of the guest room. :O)

1 comment:

Cassy said...

That sickness is spreading! My friend, Lia, just got her kids over it and is just now recovering herself. Our prayers are definitely with you.