Monday, March 2, 2009

Wrestling with an Octopus...

Have you ever wrestled with an octopus? I am pretty sure the experience is similar to trimming a 10 month old's toe nails. :o) I swear she had additional appendages pushing my hands out of the way. Today I will try to trim her finger nails. Wish me luck.

So we had a pretty exciting weekend. Dave has been trying to catch a squirrel that has been living under our deck. On Friday I told Dave that I thought the squirrel was laughing at him, I caught it sun bathing in the middle of our lawn, standing on top of the trap, and peeking through our back window. Well Dave moved the trap, put some cashews in it, and caught that squirrel the next day. Yay! Sunday morning Dave took Payton and released the squirrel in Christmas Hill Park. Dave took video, I think they both had fun.

I am including these pictures because I thought they were cute. Payton loves helping. There isn't much I can find that she is able to help me with that she doesn't cause more harm than good. She is great at sorting my tupperware cupboard. :o) But even better at helping me sort the mail.

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

what a cutie! Love her newspaper "veil" lol. Good luck clipping the octopus...I am going to try that tomorrow myself. eek!