Friday, November 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn

I swear everytime that another movie of the Twilight series is released that I am not going to the midnight showing and every time I find myself sitting for hours in line or in a movie theater waiting for midnight to roll around.  :o)

This time was no different.  Ashley showed up to the theater at around 7:30 to get in line with a plan that the rest of us would meet up with her a little later.  They ended up letting her in to the theater around 8.  Fortunately, they didn't start commenting on people saving seats until we all walked in the door.  Whew!

We kept ourselves entertained by reading, taking pictures of ourselves, doing each others hair, and watching Anthony jungle.  Ha! Ha!





The movie was good.  I think it was the best so far.

No comments: