Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Happy Hollow

Today was our second trip to Happy Hollow this week.  On Monday we went with my sister and her kiddos and today we went with my mom, Coyo, and two of her sons (Adrian and Damian).

I love that the kids love going and I am not looking forward to the day that they outgrow it. 

The big obstacle we over came today was getting Lincoln on the swings.  It was never because he didn't want to get on them, it was because the employees haven't thought he was tall enough.  He always seemed plenty tall next to the entrance but the stick the employees use seems just enough taller to make a difference.  I felt like the worst mom ever having him go up and check because he would always start crying when they said no.  Well, today the guy running the ride let him on.  Yes!  He was so excited!

No comments: