Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Roaming Nap

I think I have mentioned that Lincoln has a tendency to sleep walk.  Up until now he has only done it at night.  Well, today I think he did it during his nap.  It scared me so bad because I had decided to take a rest during the kid's nap time and when I went to check on him he wasn't in his room.  It turns out he was sleeping in the middle of the family room.  So I moved out the family room and sat down on the couch to read until the kids woke up. 

It is funny to watch someone walk around and try to do things when they are sleeping.  About a half an hour after I came into the family room Lincoln got up, tried to climb up on the couch and cuddle with me, then tried to steal my pillow, then finally walked over to the other couch, plopped down, and was totally out again.  He seamed so confused.  It was hard for me not to laugh.



I guess it is funny and scary at the same time.  I am always afraid he is going to get outside or hurt himself and I will not hear him.

No comments: