Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lincoln is Sick

Lincoln appeared to be fine this morning; however, when we met up with some friends at the park it was a different story.  As soon as I laid our picnic blanket out he laid down and went to sleep...This is not normal Lincoln behavior.  This little man usually doesn't stop moving.


This is what he looked like after I carried him to the car.  Not too good. 

When we got home all he wanted to do was go to bed. 


It is never fun to be sick but getting sick today was even worse because Papa Ralph had planned to have all the grand kids over to "camp out" in the backyard.  Fortunately, he was sick enough that he didn't care that Payton was getting to go and he was coming home with me.

Payton on the other hand was SO excited to go "camping".  She has been asking to go since before Christmas.  She packed her bag all by herself at like 2 in the afternoon...with a little repacking by mommy later.  :o)

When Lincoln got up from his nap I put both of the kids in the car and headed out to take Payton over to Mamo and Papa Ralph's house.  We no sooner had walked in the house and Lincoln threw up all over the dining room floor.  Uh oh!

What do you do when you find yourself in a lake of your child's vomit?  Let's just say that we had a fun evening at home and Payton had a great time camping.

Auntie Ashley ended up going out with them too.  I guess I was more nervous about her camping out than I thought.  Jen was so nice to text me these pictures and details of what Payton and Ethan were doing.  I guess they fell asleep telling each other stories.  Ha! Ha!  So cute!


No comments: