Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

Didn't take any pictures today either...

Dave and the kids got me a super cute card and a beautiful necklace.  With each child, Dave's gets me a piece of jewelry with the baby's birthstone.  It just works out that these pieces of jewelry appear on Mother's Day.  ;o)  With Payton I got diamond earrings, go April!  Ha! Ha! So with Lincoln I got a heart shaped garnet surrounded with little diamonds.  It is very pretty!

After church we went down to Gilroy for our 2nd Sunday family dinner.  It was super yummy, we had Hawaiian Haystacks and Jen's cupcakes for dessert.  Between dinner and dessert, Coyo's boys, Julian and Damian, put on a little rock and roll concert for us featuring my dad as their backup singer.  It was great!  Payton and Caeden even joined in on the fun.

It was so nice to be able to spend the day with my family especially my grandmother and mother.  They are so awesome!  While they both possess many wonderful qualities, I think the best quality they possess is their ability to love us no matter what.  Thanks mom and grandma!  Love your "R" faces.  ;o)
Sp looking forward to leftovers for lunch tomorrow.  :O)

No comments: