Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rapunzel Hair

Payton's facination with Rapunzel continues...  Today she said she needed Rapunzel hair.  I told that I would try to figure something out while she was taking a nap.  Ha!  Ha!  Bribery, gotta love it.

While we were at the store buying the material for the Rapunzel dress, Payton threw a thing of yarn into the basket without me seeing.  Anyway, I was taking to a friend of mine a few weeks ago whose daughter had had a Rapunzel Party.  She had been trying to think of a way to make Rapunzel hair out of yarn and somehow attach it to hair clips so the girls at the party could wear it in their hair.  I couldn't ever figure out to attach the yarn to a hair clip but I figured out how to attach it to a headband.



Now in addition to the dress, I can't get her to take off the hair.  Ha!  Ha!

No comments: