Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nasal Lavage

Well I have to admit I was a little nervous to do the nasal lavage. Who wouldn't be? Shooting a bunch of saline solution up our nose doesn't exactly sound pleasant does it? However, it worked great! I used some Afrin so that I could at least get something through my nose and started squirting. There was no pain and the results were almost immedeate. By the time I was done flushing both sides I could breathe and most of my sinus pressure/pain was gone. I was actually able to sleep the majority of the night. Which means I went back to my normal pregnancy schedule of getting up every couple hours. :o)

Everything was great until about 5 o'clock this morning when my sinuses were all of a sudden full again. Now I feel like an addict just waiting until I can take the Afrin again and then do the nasal lavage.

I can't wait to get past this!

No comments: