Friday, January 29, 2010

What Payton thought of her little brother Lincoln.

I missed Payton so much when I was in the hospital having Lincoln. When we found out that she would not be able to visit us in the hosptial, I started planning ways to sneak her in. :o)

When we headed home I was so excited to see her. I actually hoped that she hadn't gone to church so that I could see her when we walked in the door.

As it turned out, she was home when we got there. I could hear her talking in the other room when we came in the door. By the time I saw her I was almost in tears, I wanted to hug her so bad. When she saw Dave and I she got a big smile on her face and started coming over to us. But when she saw Lincoln she ran right past us and went straight to the baby. Threw the blanket off of him and everything.

She wanted to hold him so bad that she was trying to take him out of the car seat by herself. It was so cute and I am so glad that she likes him. He has been home for about two weeks now and she still begs to hold him several times a day. Whew!

Our happy little family.



1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

what an adorable big sister payton is! i hope sadie reacts to her little sister the same way!