Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bongo is leaking mom.

Payton, Lincoln, and I were all in the living room. Payton had wedged herself between the couch and the rocker and was playing nicely. I had just laid Lincoln down on a blanket and was doing my best to entertain him. When from behind me I hear the sound of a cat hacking.

When I hear one of the cats hacking I usually run for them as fast as I can and try to get them off the carpet and onto floor be it hardwood, tile, or linoleum because cat barf is much easier to clean up when on floor than when on carpet.

The cat hacking was Bongo and he was on the couch...NO! I jump up off the floor and grabbed him to at least get him of the couch. His claw got stuck in the blanket he was laying on. I got it free and tossed him on the ground. He landed on Payton's beloved bubba (blanket)...NO! Grab him and toss him again. He landed on the receiving blanket Lincoln was playing on...NO! Grab him and give him another toss where he finally landed on the carpet. Mind you the whole time he is heaving.

I thought I was safe and that he hadn't actually puked up anything until he landed on the carpet. But just then Payton says, "Mommy Bongo is leaking!" I just looked at her and laughed saying, "Yes, Bongo is leaking." Where does she come up with this stuff? Then I turn around and see that he had "leaked" down the side of the couch and all along the path that I had moved him.

Thank goodness for the spot bot!

1 comment:

Wunda Girl said...

chuckling! that's so funny. totally pictured the whole thing!