Friday, April 2, 2010

Don't cry mom



Payton has started hiding in our closet. It is really cute because she will shut the doors to the point they are almost closed. You can see her peeking through the crack waiting for you to find her.

The other day she went to hide in the closet while I was changing Lincoln's diaper. When I was done with the diaper change, I decided to hide from her and let her come find me. I got down on my hands and knees on the opposite side of the bed that she was on and called for her to come and find me. Well, I have never been good at hiding because I always start giggling, I think it is a nervous habit. She heard me and thought I was crying and in the sweetest voice said, "Don't cry mom" over and over again. It was so cute!

1 comment:

Cassy said...

Rayne has done that to me, but I really was crying. haha! Such a sweet little girl you have!