Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Holidays are so much more fun with little kids.



Our morning was a little rushed with taking Dave's family to the airport, getting us all ready, doing Easter baskets, and getting out the door and down to Gilroy for General Conference. We were late for conference...



Payton had so much fun going through her baskets. Yes baskets, from Auntie Kaye and Grandma too. It was almost like a mini Christmas. Lincoln had baskets too, Payton enjoyed going through them as well. :o)



Gotta love those bunnies. Thanks Auntie Kaye! Isn't it funny how the child that would usually be the most difficult to get a good picture of was smiling and looking at the camera and then there was Payton who kept making silly faces.



We watched General Conference at my parent's house. I have to admit that I didn't get a single thing out of conference. Between Lincoln and Payton my attention was everywhere besides listening to the conference talks. I am so glad they print them in the Ensign so I can read them later.



The girls had a good time yesterday. The end of the day was a little hairy as neither of them took naps. This morning is proving to be a bit of a challenge too. :o) Anyway, they both ate lots of Easter treats from their baskets and watched The Little Mermaid. As always they were very cute!


3 comments:

*Stephanie Lance* said...

My goodness!! How cute!!! Love all the pics!! I'm so jealous of how good you are at posting! I'm a terrible blogger lately! SIGH! I'm glad you had a happy easter! Your kids are too cute for words!!!

Britney said...

LOVE her little face in the first picture!!! So sweet!

I agree, holiday's are so much more fun with little one's!

Cassy said...

I agree with your conference comments :) Not a whole lotta listening between herding and nursing and all that goes with kids.haha! Looks like you had fun anyway!