Thursday, April 1, 2010

Great America

This past Saturday we went to great America with my sister, Anthony, Caeden, and a few other friends. It was a beautiful day.



I can't believe how big Payton is getting. I remember taking her on the Merry-Go-Round at Gilroy Gardens last year, she had a death grip on me the whole time. Now a days she goes on all kinds of ride by herself with no fear. Check her out!



Going to an amusement park with little kids is a totally different experience than just going with adults. With a potty training toddler you notice how filthy those bathrooms really are and instead of running to the biggest and best roller coaster you run to Lucy's Wild Ride in Peanut Land. LOL The most exciting ride I went on all day was the snail racing ride. And I have to admit that I don't handle the round and round rides as well as I used to.



I am so glad that there were several kid areas at the park. The first area we went to you had to wait in line for about 30 minutes to go on a ride. Can you imagine doing that all day long with your kids. NOT! Anyway, the second area we went to had a bunch of rides and you could basically walk on to any of the rides with no wait. I am so glad we ended up in this area, Payton loved all the rides and had so much fun.



Can you tell that they had a great time?

2 comments: