Friday, April 23, 2010

Visit Teaching and Poop

Laura Hamish and I visit teach the most wonderful women! When I say wonderful I mean WONDERFUL!

One of the women we visit teach is Tracy Marr. She is always very welcoming and always lets us bring our little ones. Even more she always sets out toys for Payton and Caeden to play with while we visit.

Our last visit was a little exciting to say the least. Lincoln was getting a little fussy so I stood up to bounce him a little. All of a sudden I smelled it...I looked down at him and said "Did you go poo poo?" Tracy looked up at me and said "I don't see anything. Whoa, kitchen sink! Kitchen sink!" As I looked down I saw poop oozing out of his diaper over my hand and down my pant leg. Yuck!

He got a second bath in the Marr's sink that day.

On a side note, I had walked to the visiting teaching appointment that day. I did have a change of clothes for Lincoln but not for myself and had to walk all the way home with poop stain on my shirt and pants. Nice!

3 comments:

Brennen said...

It's a good thing we have such a big sink...

Cassy said...

I'm so sorry about this, but I am totally laughing right now! Probably because it wasn't me, but knowing that it could be. Love ya, Kimberly!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

lol! All in a day's work for a momma! :D