Thursday, May 29, 2014

Another Bike Day


Lincoln asked if he could go out and ride his bike again this morning.  I love that he is so excited about learning to ride a bike.  So after completing a few chores I took the boys outside so that they could ride up and down the street for a bit.  That lasted for a couple of minutes before Lincoln became frustrated with the narrow sidewalks.  So I packed them up and headed for the church parking lot.  Wow!  What a difference that made.  He did great buzzing all over the parking lot, we will definitely be back.

Austin insisted on bringing his bike but didn't want to do much more than stand next to it.  However, he did find a stroller and wanted me to push him around the parking lot...wearing his helmet.  Haha!


We did have one little spill.  I was pushing the stroller along side Lincoln on his bike and turned it into a little race.  Somehow Lincoln ended up dumping his bike.  It was a good thing he insisted on wearing jeans today otherwise his knee would have been scraped up pretty bad. 

How he has managed to dump his bike 4 or 5 times I will never know.  Aren't training wheel supposed to prevent that?  I mean, at his fastest I was barely into a jog when he fell.  To his credit he gets right back on the bike.

No comments: