Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I have fallen and can't get up...

Our day started off pretty good.  I tried a new hair do on Payton, thought it looked pretty cute.  Thanks Auntie Ashley for the idea.  :o)

 
 
Then something happened.  I threw my back out.  Boo!  My best guess is that I did it getting Austin out of the car or putting the boys into the cart at Target.  It started off as just a twinge and by the time I got home from picking Payton up I could hardly move.  It hurt so bad.  Every move seemed to make me cry.  So grateful that my dad was willing to stop by and take me to the doctor.

While I was waiting for my dad I was trying to think of something I could do to keep the kids entertained until we had to leave.  So we started a following a tutorial to make Olaf on the rainbow loom.


No comments: