Friday, May 23, 2014

Little Helpers

Having an injury is so hard for me.  I am usually on the go all the time and not being able to do the things I normally do is driving me crazy.  It is a good thing I have such great helpers!  My mom and grandma have taken turns coming and helping out.  So grateful!

Payton and Lincoln have been so great, doing most everything I ask with little or no complaints.  The tasks have been both big and small and it has been such a blessing.  Even little Austin has been a big help, grabbing his own diaper and wipes then laying down in front of me so that I could change him with out moving too much was awesome.  Who knew they were so capable?

Today I snapped a few pictures on my phone of Lincoln helping me out with the laundry.  He and Austin carried all the loads out to the garage to be washed, put the clothes in the washer for me, then pulled them out again when they were done and handed them to me to put in the dryer so that I wouldn't have to bend over, and finally carried the baskets of clean clothes back in.  So awesome! Now who can I get to fold?  ;O)

Austin has also decided that he is my little buddy.  He is never far from where I am laying and is usually touching me or sitting on me.  Makes me feel loved.  :o)

 
Also today, Payton had been invited to a birthday party after school.  Again I feel truly blessed as I had three different parents all volunteer to take Payton to and from the party.  Everyone has been so nice. 
 
The party was for her friend Riya and they went to Raspberry Lips.  It kind of sounds like Bibitty Bobitty Boo at Disneyland.  The girls get to go and dress up, have their hair and make up done, and nails painted.  Right up Payton's alley.
 
From what I heard and from the pictures that the wonderful moms sent to me it looks like they met Elsa.  Payton couldn't stop talking about it.  They met the REAL Elsa.  Haha!  I love it!  Anyway, it sounds like everyone had a great time.
 


No comments: