Monday, July 27, 2009

A Chair Just Her Size.

So ever since I saw the little couch that my friend Jessica recovered I have been on the search for a little chair for Payton. She just loves things that are her size. I just never realized how expensive those little chairs are. Yikes! My mother and I went to just about every store in Gilroy that we could think of that would carry them. We finally found some at the Home Goods store.

Payton saw this pink and white chair and fell in love. She wouldn't get out of the chair. It was so funny, she jumped into it leaned back and sighed in contentment. Very cute. These chairs were still more than I wanted to spend but they were willing to give me a discount due to how dirty it was (I figured I could clean it up). I asked them to hold it for me. Payton cried and cried as we left.

I talked to Dave about it and we decided to go ahead and get the chair. I went back to the store on Saturday with my mom. As soon as Payton saw the chair she ran for it. I think we made a good desicion.

She has been in and out of that chair since we got it. I am so glad we got it. I love watching her in it.

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

hehe when she has her mind set on something, eh? So cute! Now her and Gage will have something new to fight over! hehe