Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Play Date

I love Mondays! If you know me very well at all you know that I constantly stress about what I am going to do with Payton during the day. I don't want her to get bored and I sure as heck don't want to get bored. I want to make sure that she stays stimulated and happy. So as you can probably imagine what you do with a 15 month old all day every day can be overwhelming.

Mondays are sort of my free day. We all get together and the kids play. It is so nice. Plus I love visiting with all my firends. :o) Yesterday we all went to Jessica's house for the play date. We talked about how different the play dates are now as compared to what they used to be like. All the babies are all mobile. They used to sit around and look at each other now they are all over the place. Even little Sadie was keeping up with all of them. Amazing!

After the play date and after Payton's nap we decided to take a little swim. I thought it was going to be really nice. After all it had been hot all day. Well yesterday it decided to cool off as soon as the sun started going down. Not that it was cold but it wasn't as warm as I had thought or hoped it would be.

2 comments:

Cassy said...

I'm with you on trying to entertain the kid all day. I'm so lucky that you guys have allowed me to crash in on your fun! haha. Rayne's older, and a little crazy at times, but she loves it (Especially now that your little ones are catching up)!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

It is such a contrast from when they were little. Ah, memories. Of when they couldn't move. Those were the days! Your jam looks yummy, I want to try some sometime!