Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm Back!

So my sewing maching decided it hated me last week. For some reason the bobbin thread wasn't coming through. This is part of the reason why I didn't take the quilt I started to the craft night.

Well, my mother came over yesterday and I asked her to take a look at my machine. She worked her magic and it started working again. Yay! I made her sit and wait for me to sew a couple of the pieces just in case it was only working because she was sitting there. :o)

She ended up staying while I finished sewing together the top of the quilt. How exciting! It looks so cool and I am so proud of myself. Now, if I only new what I needed to do next to finish it. :o) I guess it is time to pick my friend Jessica's brain for help.

This morning has already been a busy morning. This week is bring a friend free week at Gilroy Gardens and since Aimee has a season pass she was nice enough to take me. We went for about an hour, just before Gage and Payton's nap time. It was so nice today because it was a little overcast today and a very comfortable temperature. Today we went on totally different rides than we went on the last time we went. Payton even went on some rides by herself. (I was so proud of her).

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

quilt top, check! next, batting and backing and quilting and binding and....just kidding. Take it easy. I am here for you. Just call or text if you need any more advice!