Friday, July 31, 2009

Sick Payton

Well yesterday Payton woke up at 10 and then went back down for a nap at 1. She didn't get up from that nap until 6. Then back to bed at 9:30. Obviously she still doesn't feel good.

So you ask what did I do all day. Absolutely nothing. I didn't think she was going to be down for that long and then I kept thinking that she'd wake up in a little bit and never started anything. Oh well.

This morning as I walked into the gym the sweet lady at the front desk asked if I was expecting a little one. I almost inocently said, "What are you talking about?" :o) I guess I am officially showing. LOL I have seen them looking at me suspicously for the past week, I was just waiting for someone to say something. Nice.

1 comment:

Cassy said...

I guess it would be suspicious if a woman who works out avidly everyday started gaining weight. hehe.