Thursday, July 23, 2009

Craft Night

Last night a group of us got together for a craft night. It was so fun. We all just brought something we wanted to work on and a yummy treat to share. Visiting being our number one priority. LOL

I was torn between taking the quilt I have been trying to work on and scrapbooking. I opted for scrapbooking. I miss scrapbooking. I haven't done it in a while. To give you an idea, I am still trying to scrapbook my trip to Hawaii in, I think, 2002.

I do have plans to try and work on my hobbies during Payton's naps a couple times a week. So hopefully that will allow me to get caught up on my scrapbooking. Last night I got one set of pages done. Better than nothing. :o)

I hear we are going to make the craft night a monthly event. I can't wait for the next one.

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

I want to see your quilt top! I did get your text about finishing it, sorry I didn't respond...I was a bit preoccupied today, lol. I can't wait for the next one either. BTW, feel free to steal pics from my blog from last night if you want!