Thursday, July 30, 2009

It Is Done!

I did it! I finished the quilt yesterday! I will be the first to admit that you can definately tell an beginner sewer did it but that is OK. Yehaw! Payton seemed to really like it and that is all I care about.

Payton feeling better was short lived. Last night her temperature went back up to 102 degrees. Yikes! She has done an aweful lot of crying these last couple of days. I wish I knew what was wrong so that I could try to make it better. I have to admit that all the crying has frazzled my nerves. I hope she feels better soon.

On a lighter note, my mother and I took the opportunity to trim Payton some bangs while she was in one of the ups this morning. I took some pictures to document the event.

2 comments:

Cassy said...

WooHoo!! It looks awesome!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

yay for your first quilt! looks good. next one? hehe