Friday, July 17, 2009

Spoiled!

Can I just say that Payton is a very spoiled little girl. She and I went to the Dollar Store yesterday to pick up some odds and ends. As soon as we walked in the door she spotted all the balloons they had blown up. I mean she was entranced by them, it was hilarious. She was looking up at the balloons and not to where she was going. I am suprised that she didn't run into anything. Well she ended up wandering right into the store manager who thought she was so sweet and ended up giving her a happy face balloon. She was so excited. That same manager ended up running into us again and then wanted to give her a sticker. Payton was just beaming. Spoiled!

I also wanted to include this little picture of Payton's pig tails post nap...

I also just realized that I have not mentioned anywhere in my blog that I am pregnant. So here we go, I AM PREGNANT! I am just over 15 weeks along now. Thankfully over the part of my pregnancy where I am nauseated all the time. Hopefully soon heading into that short lived middle part when you are filled with energy and are obviously pregnant but are considered "cute" pregnant. Wish me luck! ;-)

3 comments:

Anne said...

Oooh! Congratulations you two! I'm really excited for you. Now you better find a place in Gilroy so we can get all the scrapbooking caught up! It just gets harder the bigger your family grows!

McKell&Janeene said...

Nice subtle post. :) Congratulations!!!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

hehe nice announcement! I had fun today, minus the heat...haha.