Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Fun Day!

Yesterday was such a fun day. We had a play date over at my house. It wasn't really any different than any other play date but I just had so much fun. I think part of it was that we haven't all been around in several weeks due to different vacations and such. I am so glad that I have such a great group of friends and that all our kids get along together. :o) You are all awesome!

To add to the already great day my sister was able to come down for part of the play date. I was so excited. I love spending time with her and watching her with Caeden.

After lunch all of us went to the pool for a little while. It felt so nice because it was so hot. I think today will be another pool day. It warmed up early.

As a little flashback, on Saturday Dave, Payton, and I went on a little bike ride. We have a little trailer that she can ride in that hooks into the back one of our bikes. She seemed to enjoy it at first but I think it got a little hot and she started not to have fun. I can't wait to go again.

2 comments:

Cassy said...

That was a fun playdate (at least the part I could stay for). I missed you guys!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

That was nice to get together, I look forward to our playdates every week, it's so nice to have something fun to do on Mondays!