Monday, July 20, 2009

Gilroy Gardens

On Friday, Aimee, Gage, Jessica, Sadie, Payton, and I braved the heat and went went to Gilroy Gardens. I had never been before, it was pretty cool. I think it is a pefrect place to go if you have younger kids. We didn't get through the whole park but the portion I saw was really well kept and had rides that younger kids would love.

Payton really isn't ready to go on any rides by herself but we did try a few of the rides that I could do with her and I think she had a good time. She seemed a little nervous of the Merry-Go-Round at first and pretty much had a death grip on me the whole time the ride was moving but she to warm up to it by the time it was over.

I think it would be fun to go again...maybe when it it a little cooler. :o)

Have you ever wondered what would happen to your children when you are sick and daddy is taking care of them. Wonder no more... :o)

This past weekend I ended up getting flu or something. My skin and joints hurt. I was naseated. My low back hurt so bad. Then my back started hurting between my shoulder blades and all around to my chest, I thought I might be having a heart attack. I even almost passed out. I have never had that tunnel vision before, I ended up on the floor and had to have Dave come pick me up. I am so glad that I am feeling better now. Yay! I hope that doesn't happen again.

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

hehe when daddy is in charge you never know what is going to happen!