Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Quilting

I can see the end in sight. I finished quilting the quilt I am working on for Payton. The only thing I have left is the edging or border or whatever you call it. I am hoping that I bought enough of it and that I can finish it soon.

Payton, Payton, Payton. After lunch she became very indecisive. She wanted to go to the park, she didn't want to go to the park. She wanted to go to the pool, she didn't want to go to the pool. It seemed like I just couldn't make her happy. When we got back from tthe pool I just decided to put her down for a nap because she would stop crying.

She went to sleep right away and stayed asleep for almost two hours. When she woke up she was hot, hot, hot and wouldn't stop crying. I felt so bad, we could tell she just didn't feel good but we couldn't figure out what was wrong. She had a temperature and we couldn't get her to eat or drink anything. Finally I just picked her up and rocked her until she calmed down.

I am glad to say that she seems a little better this morning. I just can't believe how hard it was for me to see her like that. It broke my heart.

2 comments:

Cassy said...

Rayne had one of those days this morning. SHe's not sick, but has had a very low sleep couploe of days so now she is sleeping and hopefully for a while. :)

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

glad she's feeling better! Let me know if you need any help with the quilt!