Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It is a Boy!

So all my worrying about the baby being modest and not being able to tell if we were having a boy or a girl was for nothing. As the ultrasonographer said, "There is nothing modest about this baby." LOL We are so excited to be having a little boy.

My friend Debbie came over after the ultrasound for a girls night and brought a gift bag full of boy odds and ends. Towels, burp cloths, shoes, clothes, etc. So cute! I can't wait to do some shopping.

Payton played with play-doh for the first time. The first thing she did when I handed it to her was stick it in her mouth. Fortunately it tastes horrible and it came right back out. :o) Mostly she liked playing with the container it came in but she did have a little fun with the play-doh too.

1 comment:

McKell&Janeene said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you!