Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sidewalk Chalk and Swimming

Payton is so fun. Yesterday we decided to go out and try the sidewalk chalk again. Mommy drew (or attempted to draw) some ocean animals like a turtle, fish, dolphin, and crab. Payton spread the chalk all over the driveway and then tried to eat some of them. :o) I think she really likes being out side.

This past Friday, I was parked outside my sister's place and a man backed into me. Luckily he didn't hit me hard because I had Payton and Caeden in the car with me. He did hit me hard enough to dent in the back driver's side of my car. :o( Anyway, we took the Yukon in to get fixed yesterday. Got a fancy smanchy rental car, push button start and everything, can't wait to get the Yukon back. Lots more room.

When we got back from dropping off the Yukon and picking up the rental car we went swimming with my friend Cassy and her daughter Rayne. Payton hasn't been lasting for much longer than about a half an hour in the pool lately. Well, last night we were out there for two hours. She spent most of the time on the steps but had a grand old time slpashing around. She is getting very comfortable in the water. I think I need to start teaching her how to swim. The pictures below aren't from yesterday but were from last week and I thought they were super cute.

1 comment:

Cassy said...

That was so fun playing yesterday! Rayne wants to go back :)