Friday, August 14, 2009

Pet Co Where The Pets Go.

Thursdays my mom comes over for breakfast so we can catch up on what is going on with each other especially if we haven't seen each other any other time throughout the week. I thought Payton would have fun riding on her little four wheeler after breakfast. She was all excited to go outside but then wanted nothing to do with the four wheeler. Guhhh.

So I then turned to the bubble machine we got her. She really liked that. She gets really excited when all the bubbles start coming out. It is so funny to hear her squeal with excitement. That kept her attention until the arborist came by and decided that one of the trees in our front yard needed to go. Then had his guys cut it down. Payton didn't know what to think about the chain saw but then didn't like them dragging her tree off. LOL It was funny to watch. What I failed to mention is that the builder that did our neighborhood and was responsible for the landscaping didn't take into consideration what the trees would do once they had been planted for a few years and as a result we have too big of trees in too small of spaces or too close to homes, etc. So the arborist is going around and making recommendations on which trees need to come down and which need to stay. Blah! Blah! Blah! They have a whole tree committee with the homeowners board and everything. Hopefully in the near future we will not need to worry about it.

House Update! I talked to Sheila last night and long story short I guess she was finally able to get through to our negotiator (the second one we were assigned). The negotiator said that she had received our complete packet and that she had also received the appraisal, oh and that she was our negotiator. Yay! She told Sheila that the information was being submitted to the investor and that we should know within 1 to 2 weeks whether they will accept the short sale or not. I am not keeping my fingers crossed just yet but please keep us in your prayers.

After Payton's nap we went out for some shopping. I needed to pick up some things around town and thought that Payton might enjoy looking at all the animals at Pet Co. She loved it! We looked at the birds, rats, fish and cats. It was funny how excited she was when we got to the cats. I think she was just excited to see something familiar and not something that she has really only seen in books. We may have to do that again.



Last night Dave and I went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for Johnny and Anna's rehearsal dinner. It was so fun to see how excited they were. I can't believe they get married this Saturday. The food was so good! I had the Spaghetti with brown butter and Mizithra cheese and Dave had the Spaghetti and Meat sauce. We ended up splitting our dishes. The combination was delicious. I thought I was going to run out of food before I was tired of having the taste in my mouth. YUMMY!

No comments: