Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Computer is Fixed!

I have officially impressed my husband with my investigatory skills. I used his laptop to search my computer's problem and came up with a few things to try and wala one of them worked. Yahoo! I am back in business.

Dave and I are going through the horrific process of trying to short sale our home. I have the impression that the bank is taking advantage of us. We have been run through the ringer since the beginning of this whole process. First we qualify for a loan modification then we don't qualify for a loan modification. First we have been assigned a short sale negotiator then oops we were assigned to a person that was not a negotiator and need to be reassigned. Blahh Blahh Blahh! I will be so happy when this whole process is over.

No comments: