Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Trip to the Dentist

So yesterday I had a dentist appointment and the last time I went to the dentist they suggested that I bring Payton with me the next time so that she could see what they do during a check up and check out all the tools. The dental hygienist said that she doubted Payton would last through the entire cleaning but surprise surprise she did. She was very curious and sometimes nervous about what was going on. When my cleaning was done and we were waiting for the dentist to come Payton even got a ride on the chair. I think over all it was a good experience for her. And good news...No cavities!

During Payton's nap yesterday I took the opportunity to scrapbook a little bit. I am almost done scrap booking a trip I took to Hawaii in...ummm...2002...maybe. LOL I am just excited to work on my wedding, honeymoon, Payton's first year. Will I ever catch up. Yes, I will! :o)

So more on the house. We resubmitted all of the paperwork for about the forth time. Our realtor has been unable to get a hold of our negotiator since talking to her the first time when she didn't have any of our information. And after many messages no return phone call. Then a couple days ago Sheila, our realtor, got a phone call from a woman at Chase saying that they had received all our information and that they were ready to assign us a negotiator. Sheila about came unglued. Seeing as we have already been assigned two different negotiators with no results. Sheila and I have both been told they are escalating our case but have had no success. Sheila got the name and number of a manager and has left several messages with no answer or return call from them either. She said the she was going to keep calling today until she was able to get a hold of someone. I have to admit this whole process has been full of ups and downs. I just hope that it ends soon and positively.

Last night at dinner Payton decided she wanted to try eating yogurt by herself. I don't know that it was a total disaster because I think some of it did make it into her mouth.

1 comment:

Cassy said...

Don't you just love their independence?