Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Little People...

I remember playing with Little People when I was young. I think we had the house, the camping set, the airplane, and the farm. I just remember having so much fun playing with them. Well, Michelle, Dave's mom pulled out their Little People collection a little while ago and Payton has had a blast playing with them.

This past Monday, at our play date, one of my friends Tara was talking about how she had just gotten a bunch of toys from Target for a great deal and mentioned that they had some Little People packs. I have been thinking that I need to update Payton's toy collection, so my mom and I went to Target to check out the toy section. We did find the Little People packs and I let Payton pick one. She was so excited. She wouldn't let me even carry the box. She drug it around all over the store. It was so funny. She would see another toy and drop the Little People in the middle of the isle and walk over to the other toy then stop and say no, no, no then turn around and grab the Little People again.

When we got home she pretty much played with them for the rest of the night. I am so happy that she likes them.

While at Target I also looked at maternity clothes. When I was pregnant with Payton, Coyo lent me her maternity clothes so I really only purchased a few things and most of those things were work clothes. This time around I am finding that I need more casual clothes. Jen and I are also passing our maternity clothes back and forth but let's face it sometimes you just need clothes that you bought that fit you and not something that happens to fit you but really fit someone else much better.

Usually I never find anything at Target but I did find a few pairs of shorts and a few workout tops. A bonus is that they were all on sale! I don't know if it was stupid of me to get them because they were not maternity clothes per say but at least they are really comfortable right now. I think they will fit me through the hot weather time and by the time we get to cold weather I will need pants anyway. A bonus is the shorts will also fit me in the after months. YES!!!

2 comments:

Cassy said...

Sweet! I just did a little maternity shopping myself and it felt soo good! :)

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

good score! gotta love target. we just bought sadie a front facing car seat! she's growing up too fast!