Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Dam Broke!

Forgive me for not including any pictures with this post...

Lincoln is very different than Payton in how often he poops. Payton was always a few times a day and Lincoln is more along the lines of once or twice a week. Weird.

Anyway, the stories are always the same. I was getting ready to leave the house for an appointment and heard it, that noise. You know the noise, the one that tells you that the diaper is now full and poop is oozing out the back. You go to change the diaper and yep the poop has come out the back of the diaper. How do you get the onesie off without getting poop all the way up his back and in his hair? Then you have to make the decision, do I clean him up with wipes or just carry him into the bathroom and put him in the sink. Sink, definately sink.

At least now I can say that I am not the only one who has had to clean up the explosion. Lincoln did this to me early this week and then got Dave yesterday. :o) However, with me he was done going when I went to change the diaper, with Dave he was not quite done... Good times!

No comments: