Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oh Cinderella!

My mom and I went to Target the other day to look for Valentine's Day goodies and other odds and ends. Payton ended up falling asleep in the stroller while we were shopping. While she was asleep my mom and I found a Disney princess bike that I knew Payton would just love. So I threw it in the cart. While we were in the check out line Payton discovered a Cinderella candy dispenser and she wanted it...bad. I kept telling her no and to please put it back. She kept crying "Rella, Rella". By that time I had paid and was ready to go. As I told her to put it back one last time I turned and picked up the box with the bike in it and mid cry she stopped and said as if in awe with wide eyes "Oh, Rella" and started giggling. It was so cute.

She got the bike yesterday for Valentine's Day. She doesn't quite understand the concept of pedaling yet but loves to sit on it.

No comments: