Monday, February 1, 2010

Payton says a Prayer

There are lots of things that I wish I could be better at. Some of them being saying my morning and evening prayers and reading my scriptures. I pretty much fall asleep during all of my prayers and when do you read anything besides children's books with an almost 2 year old and a newborn.

Well, Dave and I have been doing really good at saying evening prayers with Payton every evening. Every night we ask her who she wants to say the prayer. The other night she said "Payton". So Dave whispered a simple prayer into Payton's ear for her to repeat. Mostly she just says the last word of the phrase you tell her and some times if it seems to long of a phrase she just says "yes". It is so cute. I love her so much! It is so fun seeing her grow up.

2 comments:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

payton is so cute brushing her teeth. sadie HATES it and it's always a two person job.

Sam said...

Glad to see a family which prays together everyday. Your Payton is really cute!!!