Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Home Sick

When it rains it pours...

The kids were down with nasty colds last week which they were nice enough to share with me.  Wonderful!  Although I have had it for several days, this morning was especially fun as I woke up with the worst sinus headache that I can remember having since right before Lincoln was born.  I was miserable.  Dave told me to take a nice long hot shower, some Sudifed, and some Tylenol, and wished me luck with the day.  Thanks a lot!  :o)

Then Payton woke up screaming.  I went into her room and found that she had thrown up.  Nice!  Got her cleaned up and she appeared to be fine.  Maybe it was just a freak thing.  Nope.  She has been throwing up all day long.  Poor kid.  I feel so bad for her.  She looks miserable.  Pale. Dark circles under her eyes.

Lincoln. Lincoln has been our entertainment for the day.  He has been so goofy. Jumping onto and off of the couches.  Dragging his potty into the Family Room...

Needless to say, mommy has been very busy today.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry, Kimberly! Both for you, and for Payton. But mostly for you, because let's be honest, being sick as a mom is the absolute worst. Feel better soon!