Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Monster Shooters - Day 2

The kids and I had so much fun with those monter shooters today.  I was laughing so hard.  Lincoln was shooting monsters like crazy.  they were bouncing of everything including our heads.  :o)  We are missing about half of the monsters we started with and I am convinced when we move furniture (ie the couch) we will find a whole bunch of them.  Ha! Ha!  Those shooters launch those little monters pretty far, I had a few of them reach the high point of our ceiling.  Fun times!

The young women in our ward had an activity tonight.  A little "Meet the Babysitters" mixer.  I wasn't quite sure what to expect but it was pretty fun.  They had put together list of all the girls that were interested in babysitting, their phone numbers, and availability.  Then the girls played with the kids.  Colored with them, played games, and fed them lots and lots of snacks.  Ha!  Ha!  The kids had fun and didn't want to leave.

No comments: