Thursday, October 13, 2011

Preschool Pumpkin Patch Trip

Today was Payton's Preschool Pumpkin Patch Trip. 

I don't know what it is about pumpkin patches but I love the pictures we take when we are there.  I remember the first time we took Payton to the pumpkin patch, she wasn't even a year old.  The cutest pictures! 

I love watching the kids play in the pumpkin patch too.  They just run from one thing to the next with huge smiles on their faces.  The pumpkin patch we went to today had tunnels they could run/crawl through and areas where they could climb on top of the hay.



Mrs. Beasley and Payton's preschool class



The kids got to ride on the little train and then pick out a pumpkin to take home.  Payton has been waiting so long to get a pumpkin.  She has been asking for one ever since she saw them at the grocery store a couple of weeks ago, she was so excited to finally get to pick one.  Lincoln was excited too, I think he would have taken a nap with his pumpkin if I would have let him.  Ha! Ha!




No comments: