Thursday, November 8, 2012

Austin is 3 months old!


I can not believe Austin is 3 months old.


He is such a handsome little boy.  We love him so much!  I find myself giving him little kisses all over his head all day long.  He is my little joy.

Payton and Lincoln also adore him.  Whenever they see him they come running yelling gruffly, "Austy!" and proceed get right in his face to give him hugs and kisses.  I am just waiting for him to give them the stiff arm. Haha!

What else can I say about Austin.  He is a happy baby.  Just keep him fed and dry then put him down for a nap when he is tired and he will give you smiles all day. 

He loves having people's undivided attention, for someone to look him straight in the eye and talk softly to him about whatever.

He is starting to talk up a storm.  Dave put him in the swing a couple nights ago and he cued away for about 20 minutes.  He is also starting to kick, bat, and grasp toys.

He loves bath time!  He kicks and kicks and kicks.  He is a little fish.

I tried to take some pictures of the kiddos today.  I love this first one of Lincoln and Austin, they are so cute!  The second picture cracks me up.  We tend to get a lot of this kind of picture no one looking at the camera and everyone having a silly expression on their face.





1 comment:

Jessie said...

Haha, I love the pictures. That second one is perfect. The others are adorable too, of course. :)