Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Truckee

We made it!  Yay!

Jen has been going hard core on the working out and looks great.  I am jealous!  I know.  I know.  I just had a baby, almost died, give yourself some time blah blah blah.  I just want to magically be like I was after I finished "Making the Cut" with Jillian Micheals after I had Lincoln.  It is so hard starting over again.

Jen brought Brazilian Butt Lift to Truckee and asked if I wanted to do it with her.  "Absolutely!  Let's get a jump start on working off what we will eat tomorrow"  Haha!  It was a fun work out.  I felt silly doing it in front of the whole family but hey, whatcha gonna do.


Maddix has had a rough day.  He was super whiny all morning.  Jen and Anthony thought he may be teething but at one point he came and sat on my lap and I happened to catch a glimpse of a sore on his tongue and then after looking into his mouth on the inside of his lip.  I immediately thought, "Oh crud, he has Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease."  Jen looked and hoped it was just canker sores.  We decided to go to Rite Aid to ask the Pharmacist their opinion and hopefully get something to help with his discomfort.  The Pharmacist said it just looked like a virus and that we could try OraGel and Mortin.


Soon after we returned from Rite Aide and gave him the medical  he started screaming and screamed for 2-3 hours straight.  We decided to take him to Urgent Care.  Tranquilizer anyone?  :o)  Anyway, we pull up to what we think is the only Urgent Care to find it is closed.  What?  Fortunately, there was another Urgent Care just a few blocks up the street and we were able to get in.

Diagnosis.  Hand, Foot, and Mouth.  Great...We have one miserable boy.  At least Caeden is feeling better.

No comments: