Thursday, November 15, 2012

Breaking Dawn

I found a great idea on Pinterest to take an old picture frame and turn it into a magnetic board.  I thought it would be a great place for the kids to display their artwork.  This summer my sister was out shopping at some garage sales in Willow Glen and found me a couple of cool frames for cheap.  I think they ended up being $2 a piece.  Nice!

I have a friend that had some pictures taken of her daughter holding a picture frame.  They were super cute so I thought I would try it out.  Umm, my children are not cooperative when it comes to taking pictures.  These are the best I got.  At least you can see what the frame looked like before being painted.
 

I have two frames for Payton's room and two frames for Lincoln and Austin's room.  I think they are going to turn out really cool.  The only thing I wish I would have done with one of Payton's frame is to have caulked the corners.  Oh well.



The kids were excited about the frames at first but quickly faded and decided playing on the trampoline was more fun.  Haha!  They were a lot more cooperative with the picture taking when I told them I wanted to try and get a picture of them in the air.  Austin was having a great time in his rocker just being outside.  He is so cute!
 

Tonight was also opening night for Breaking Dawn - Part 2.  I am SO HAPPY that there was a 10 o'clock showing and that we didn't have to wait for the midnight showing.  Jen and I usually end up taking a bunch of silly pictures to keep us entertained until the show starts.  This time was no different.  Some of the picture were pretty scary.  Jen has a pretty fancy little camera that takes photos with different effects and one of the effects made it look like you could see right through my shirt.  Whoops!
 








No comments: