Thursday, July 25, 2013

Maxi Skirt


Payton started off the morning still throwing up but as the morning as passed she started feeling better.  Thank goodness.

We decided to lay low to make sure that she didn't over do it.  So per their request it was a pj day.  Yay!

I happened to have all my sewing stuff out because I went to a craft night the last night after the kids went to bed.  I have some fabric that was cut into LONG strips 20 inches wide for a project that decided not to do.  Now I find myself trying to decide what to do with it.  As Paton was laying on the couch I thought, "Why not make her a skirt with it?"  Then I did.  :o)

I was so proud of myself.  I made a pattern, cut it out, and sewed it together in less than 40 minutes.  Sweet!  What's better is that she LOVED it.

No comments: